Friday, June 24, 2011

New Toothbrush


I know this is stupid...but, this new toothbrush I bought is, by far, the best toothbrush I have ever used. We (my fiance and I) were at CVS Pharmacy for new toothbrushes and there were hundreds to choose from. We saw the sale tag on the Colgate 360 toothbrushes. Normally, I would not spend $4 on a toothbrush, however, I was willing to take a chance because it was a very pretty shade of pink!!! On top of the color, it has a tongue and cheek cleaner. When I am brushing my teeth, I am also brushing the inside of my cheeks and it leaves my mouth so clean and fresh feeling. This toothbrush gets an A+!!! When this one wears out, I will definitely be replacing it with the same thing!!!

Love.Bake.Kiss

1 comment:

  1. lol HEY i think I have this same toothbrush. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete