Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Warm Welcome...


Welcome to my blog!!! I hope that it is interesting and catches the attention of people who are like me. In the next 18 months I am: graduating school, getting married, hopefully buying a house and I am sure many other exciting things are going to happen to me!!! I am very excited that all this is happening because I have waited so long for it. Through my blog, I plan on sharing recipes, my outdoor travels, cheap wedding ideas and anything that seems to help me get through school. I also plan on reviewing new items I purchase. I hope that this turns out to be a great endeavor for myself, as well as you.

Love.Bake.Kiss

2 comments:

  1. I like ur site. It is a good picture of both of you also. So where is the recipes. Show me the dough :) Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have a blog, I can now stalk you without peeking in your windows.

    ReplyDelete